Tuning in As Your Body Speaks
By Jonathan Chavarria
Part of natural treatments and herbal nutrition is being able to identify your symptoms as your illness nears. The goal is being in sync with your body at a high enough level that you can gauge the effectiveness of herbal remedies. Finding the link between your mind and body is a skill developed over time, but you can practice daily to fine tune as you pick up on your own body’s signals quicker and more effectively.
Luckily there are a few straightforward steps to harmonize your mind and body:
- Focus on taking in deep, slow breaths (in through your nose and out through your mouth) – repeat the cycle a minimum of 5 times
- As you take in your first deep breath, channel your mind into picking up on the sensations that arise in the bottom of your feet through your soles
- As you continue to focus on physical sensations, you will naturally find yourself noticing as they rise through your legs and maintain that feeling as it elevates
- Find the same physical awareness as it pulls into your torso and into your limbs, bringing attention to the microscopic waves that bounce off
- Finish with an over encompassing wave of physical energy to captivate your body’s entire aura
This simple routine is good practice for finding the link between mind and body. The closer together you can synchronize the mind and body, the better you can then have them work simultaneously and benefit each other in grand scales.
The power of the mind is the most natural remedy you can leverage to heal from the smallest of ailments to being able to curb illness. All too-often an unhealthy state of mind is where illnesses begin.